Training Plan Revised Event
If changes need to be made to a Training Plan, then rather than editing the Training Plan Event a new Training Plan Revised Event should be created. Changes to a training plan may include:
- Modifying or assigning a Course Enrolment Trainer
- Modifying the Course Enrolment Proposed Completion Date
- Modifying Module Proposed Start Dates
- Modifying Module Proposed End Dates
- Modifying or assigning Module Trainers.
There is a Training Plan Revised Event Template built into Icare that can be used to easily establish a training plan revised event.
Add a Training Plan Revised Event
To add a Training Plan Revised Event, first navigate to the enrolments page for the desired student.
From thebox on the left, click on .
Selectfrom the drop down list. This will open the Add Event page.
Under the heading Training Plan several fields will be avaible for data entry. Refer to Add Event for further details on these fields, if required.
- If desired, enter the Trainer name in this field. This is a record of the trainer that participated in the revision of the training plan.
- This field will state Training Plan Revised. You may leave this as is, or edit it if you wish.
Revised Course Enrolment
Under the heading Revised Course Enrolment are two data entry fields.
- Enter a Trainer name in this field if desired.
- This trainer field is used when one trainer is responsible for all the training, or if one trainer is responsible for the majority of the training. If the modules are trained by a number of different trainers, leave this field blank and assign a trainer against each module (as described below).
- Proposed Completion Date
- Enter the revised training completion date.
Under the heading Scheduled Modules will be listed:
- Any outstanding modules (i.e. incomplete modules that have past Proposed End Dates)
- All modules that have not yet commenced
- Any module that is due to complete within the next 30 days.
You may also include modifications to other enrolled modules that have not automatically been listed. To add these modules to the Training Plan Revised Event:
- Select from the box on the left. This will open the Add Modules Enrolments to Event page.
- Select the required additional modules by double-clicking on them or select the module(s) and click on from the box. This will add the modules to the Add Event page.
You can enter the revised length of time required to complete each module and/or, assign a different trainer. This data is entered as described under Training Plan Event.
- Proposed Start Date
- The new Proposed Start Date will replace any previously assigned date.
- Propsed End Date
- The new Proposed End Date will replace any previously assigned date.
- Assign Trainer
- The new trainer will replace any previously assigned trainer for that module.
Repeat this process to make modifications for all the required modules. If several modules will have the same time frame and/or trainer, these can be entered as a .
Clickfrom the box to save the event.