Cancel an Enrolment
Cancelling an Enrolment is one way of Finalising an Enrolment.
Cancelling an Enrolment may involve withdrawing from some modules. If you need to withdrawn a module without cancelling the course enrolment please see Withdraw a Module Enrolment.
A course enrolment is Cancelled when the student does not complete all of the required training (and other activities) required to make a final assessment for all modules enrolled within the course.
When cancelling from a course enrolment, any outstanding module enrolments will need to be withdrawn. See Withdraw a Module Enrolment for background on Did Not Start and Attended Hours.
- Navigate to the student's Enrolment page
- For example: Search for a student on the home page, press enter to go to the Student page. Then press enter (or double click the enrolment) to go to the Enrolment page.
- Click the Add Event link on the left hand side and then click on Cancelled from the drop down menu.
- Note: The drop down options can be customized and may have alternative wording, see Manage Event Templates for further information.
- The Add Event page will be displayed with Cancelled shown as the event type (sub heading above the Date field)
- Enter the date the course was cancelled
- Optionally, enter the trainer that authorised/signed of the cancellation.
- Optionally, adjust the subject and comment fields if you wish to provide additional information.
- For each module listed under the Withdrawn Modules sub heading
- Check the Attended? column, this is pre-filled in by Icare depending on whether the module had already started
- Enter the Attended Hours if the module is listed as Attended in the previous step
- Click Save Changes on the left hand side