Add a Trainer
Trainers can be entered on Icare and can be linked to individual modules within an enrolment, or to a course template.
To enter a Trainer, click on themenu option and then select from under the RTO heading.
Selectfrom the box on the left. The Add Trainer page will displayed.
Enter some personal details about the Trainer, for example:
- Enter the persons Surname e.g. Jones
- Given Names
- Enter the persons Given name e.g. Beth
- Select whether the contact is Male, Female or @Not Stated e.g. Female
- Optionally, you may enter the persons Date of Birth e.g. 16/05/1960.
From thebox, Select . This will result in one of two things occurring:
1. If there are people already entered into the database with similar details, the database will provide a list of them on the "Existing Person?" page. You can double click on the people listed to see more information about them in order to check they are the person you require.
- If the desired person is present on the list, highlight that person and select from the box on the left. This will automatically enter the persons contact details and give you the option to update or add information, if required.
- If the desired person is not one of those listed, select from the box on the left. This will take you to the Add Trainer page, where you can continue adding the new persons details.
2. If there are no people in the database with similar details, the Add Trainer page will be displayed with the details you have already entered included. From here you can continue adding the new Trainers details. Refer to Entering Addresses on Icare for extra information on entering address details.
Once all details have been entered Selectfrom the box.
To edit a Trainer's contact details, navigate to the Trainer page, highlight the desired Trainer and selectfrom the box on the left.