SQL Server Data Source
If you are using Microsoft SQL Server with Icare then you will need add a SQL Server Data Source to Icare with the following details:
- Anything you like but the simplest would be Icare
- This will be of the form SERVERNAME or SERVERNAME\INSTANCE
- This will probably be icare
- SQL Server has a Windows Authentication feature. It uses the knowledge that you have already logged in successfully to Windows and knows what user name you used. Icare calls this Single Sign-on as you only need to enter a password when logging into Windows, not when logging into Icare.
- Use Server Authentication when users are defined in SQL Server separate from the Windows login users.