- are used to record general purpose details such as logging phone calls or noting receipt of traineeship registration letters;
- will not Commence training in any modules;
- may be linked to specific modules, but can also be a general comment associated with the whole enrolment.
To add a Comment Event, first navigate to the enrolments page for the desired student by:
- Finding the required Student using the Search box on the Home page;
- Open the desired Enrolment page by double-clicking on the Enrolment.
From thebox on the left, click on .
Selectfrom the drop down list. This will open the Add Event page. At the top of this page, some general details about the enrolment will be listed including:
- Report To
- Enrolment Date
These fields will have been pre-filled from the enrolment data and cannot be changed on this page.
Under the heading Comment several fields will be avaible for data entry.
- The current date will be displayed in this field, however it can be edited if the Comment Event is recording something that occurred on an earlier date.
- This field will state Comment. You may leave this as is, or you might choose to provide further information about the type of Comment e.g. Comment - Outbound Phone Call or Comment - Traineeship Registration Letter Received.
- This field is available for you to include additional details, as appropriate.
Under the heading Referenced Modules there will be a No Modules statement.
To add a Referenced Module, selectfrom the box on the left. This will open the Add Referenced Modules to Event page and will list all modules under the current enrolment.
Choose the desired module by highlighting it and selectingfrom the box on the left. The selected module(s) will then be listed under the Referenced Modules heading.
The same Comment event can be added to Multiple modules by holding down the Control Key while selecting all the desired the modules.
Clickfrom the box to save the event.