Superseding Credit Transfer
The Department of Education, Training and Employment in Queensland has defined a Department specific National Outcome code 65:
"Used when transferring Participants to a superseding qualification and similar Units of Competency are deemed to be non-equivalent."
This code and its use are documented in the following sections of the Queensland Government User Choice 2010-2015 Policy Version 2.8:
- Section 2.3.3 Superseded Qualifications
- Table 2. Payment Codes
Add a Mark
Icare is aware of code 65, but you need to Add a Mark to be able to use it.
The Mark is added:
- from page
- enter Name = Superseded (or something similar)
- enter Code = SUP (or something similar)
- enter Type = Final Assessment
- enter Outcome = 65 Superseding Credit Transfer
- enter Successful? = Ticked