- are used to record contact with students that are not to be reported to AVTEMISS as Participation;
- can be used to monitor requirements surrounding regular contact with trainees (where funding contact requirements exist);
- will not Commence training in any modules;
- are generally linked to specific modules, but can also be associated with the whole enrolment (if added using the menu option).
To add a Contact Event, first navigate to the enrolments page for the desired student.
Highlight the relevant module(s) by clicking on it.
From thebox on the left, click on .
Selectfrom the drop down list. This will open the Add Event page. At the top of this page there will be some general details about the enrolment (refer to Add Event for details).
Under the Heading Training several fields will be available for data entry as shown below. Refer to Add Event for further details on these fields, if required.
- This field will state Contact. Leave this as is, or edit it to provide further information about the type of Contact e.g. Contact - Group Training or Contact - Outbound Email.
Under the heading Referenced Modules, the modules you initially selected from the enrolment screen will be displayed. These are the modules for which this Contact event will be recorded.
If you want to include additional modules, you may add them now. To add a Referenced Module, selectfrom the box on the left. This will open the Add Referenced Modules to Event page and will list all modules under the current enrolment.
Choose the desired module by highlighting it and selectingfrom the box on the left. The selected module(s) will then be listed under the Referenced Modules heading.
Clickfrom the box to save the event.